Tea Cupping Class
Come join this detailed exploration of Bi Luo Chun (Pi Lo Chun) teas. We will be sampling eight teas as we learn how grade, place of origin, elevation, and tea bush age impact flavor, appearance, and aroma. This unique and fascinating class will give you insight into how a tea merchant selects the perfect tea. (Price is per person. This class is limited to a maximum of six people; book now to reserve your seat.)
Here is what to expect:
- learn tea cupping process
- sample varieties of Bi Luo Chun
- explore the factors considered by a tea merchant
- enjoy a peaceful environment
Make sure you have a light, non-spicy meal before you come. Do not wear perfume/cologne or lipstick, as these impede your ability to discern flavors.
Allow two hours.
Due to costs for setup and supplies, we require payment in advance.
Bi Luo Chun Cupping Class
Indicate the number of people attending in the quantity field above.
- This class is limited to a maximum of six people.
- We are located in Dallas, TX (75229).
- Contact us for scheduling, location details, or special arrangements.