In this second exploration of dark teas, we continue our journey of the Yunnan Province and puerh teas. Our Tea Sommelier has curated this special set of mini puerh cakes. These affordable small size cakes are great for daily drinking, aging, or gifting. Gongfu cha ceremony included. This class is limited to a maximum of six people; book now to reserve your seat. Price is per person.
Five specialty Puerh teas:
- 2016 "Red Monkey" Sheng
- 2017 "Tofu Village Rooster" Sheng
- 2015 Nuo Mi Xing Ripe Puerh and Sticky Rice Herb Shou
- 2006 Long Run Sheng Puerh
Make sure you have a light, non-spicy meal before you come. Do not wear perfume/cologne or lipstick, as these impede your ability to discern flavors.
Allow two hours
Before you book, please call us at 214-549-2383 to confirm availability of seats. We will require payment at least 24 hours in advance due to costs for setup and supplies.
Puerh Tea 2
Indicate the number of people attending in the quantity field above.
- This class is limited to a maximum of six people.
- We are located in Dallas, TX (75229).
- Contact us for scheduling, location details, or special arrangements.